Oct 27, 2007

Human Existence... It's Complicated

Damn it's been a while since I wrote here. Did anyone miss me? I meant to add stuff on numerous occassions...
I've been doing a lot of writing otherwise, mainly poetry. My latest poem made a classmate of mine think twice when she's going to eat tacos...
Pretty cool when you can provoke any kind of reaction in someone. I'm just being me, what else can I be...
I mean, we all take character traits from someone and something without even realizing...
Guess we are too busy and caught up in our own existence, or existing in someone or something else that we just don't focus on the little stuff, that make a big part of us. So we are not exactly "ORIGINAL" as we think we are.

But what do I know?

Shake it easy my good people. Keep on blogging.....

No comments:

Post a Comment