Mar 31, 2008

Blaaah

I am totally unabale to focus on what it I need to get to done, which at this moment is reading a novel for a class. A number of factors are the cause of my lack of enthusiasm. Here goes in no particular order:-

1. The freakishly hot weather in Cuernavaca. The mexicans think I'm lying when I tell them that Cuernavaca is hotter than my neighbourhood in Jamaica! WTF! I can breathe easily in Jamaica and I hardly ever sweat; even when I walked in the afternoon sun to get lunch.

2. I'm adapting too much to my environment. Honestly, I sometimes feel like blowing off doing work because no one else in class does it. Like I stay up at nights or wake early in the before morning to complete projects and then when it's time for presentation I am the only person who has it done. WTF x 10!............ But that'll never happen. I feel like blowing it off but I never do :-)

3. I have no interest in certain subject matter that I'm being taught.

4. Personal issues just keep my mind occupied.

5. Daydreaming

6. Television

7. Online conversations, ie. like being in contact with everyone.

8. Random research/investigation online about topics that I'm interested in.

9. Reading the news online

10. My iTunes playlist.

11. End of the 5th season of The L Word. What the heck else am I going to watch that is half as entertaining?

Ok so I am going to read that darn book right now. It's called Los Albañiles by Vicente Leñero. I'm on page 16 and I still don't know what's going on :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment