Apr 22, 2008

LYRICS THAT STAND OUT

As I stated on my Mspace page, I will be posting more frequently because I am home between semesters. So I'm going to mention lyrics from songs that stand out, or made the song memorable and gives it a constant place in my playlists. A few words might be off in the citations, forgive me.


"I'm a hustler's hope, I'm not his pipe dream, so when they speak of success, I'm what they might mean" - Jay-Z... featured on Mr. Me Too Pt. 2 by The Clipse

"Addiction needs a pacifier" - Loser by 3 Doors Down

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you now" - Wonderwall by Oasis

"I mean fucking you is strange and enjoyed by me throughout" - Stitches by Orgy

"I'm taking rock and roll to another level, iced out skull heads"... Juelz Santana featured on We Fly High Beef Mix by Jim Jones

"Gang of Jamaican Al Pacinos drinking Blue Mountain cappuccinos" - Hey Girl by Damian Marley

"I remind them so much of who they are supposed to be, I'm of royalty" - Dem A Wonder by Sizzla


"I'm not going to write you a love song, because you ask for it" - Love Song by Sara Bareilles

"I love to fall asleep with her in arms, I love to feel her skin against my palms... Her body is mine and I can get it anytime" - China Doll by Panic & the Rebel Emergency

"I'm not guessing, you are a blessing in disguise" - Juvenile by Panic & the Rebel Emergency

"Life is good and the girls are gorgeous" - These Streets by Paolo Nutini

"Lauryn baby use your head, but instead I chose to use my heart" - To Zion by Lauryn Hill

"We'll share the shelter of my single bed" - Is This Love by Bob Marley

"So much cuts on your wrist they'd think you tried suicide" - Jimmy Choo by Shyne & Ashanti

"I'm screaming fuck the world on my victory lap" - 300 Bars by The Game

"Don't worry if I write rhymes, I write cheques" - Bad Boy For Life by P. Diddy

"I got my own crib so you can't kick me out, I'll call one of your friends to come twist me out" - Jadakiss, Day & Night by Isyss f/ Jadakiss

"He doesn't look a thing like Jesus" - When You Were Young by The Killers


Anyways I can't think of anymore right now because my brain is shutting down. It's 2:25am


.... hol' di faith

No comments:

Post a Comment