May 10, 2008

CABLE AD AND A FATAL ATTRACTION ALL IN ONE DAY

I shot cable spot for the language center of my university.... No I did not audition. I'm the only foreigner at my university, so of course I'ma stand out and they are gonna specially invite me to be a participate. I wasn't paid, but I'ma be on tv y'all!!!!

I also found out this chick from the high school section of my university has a crush on me. I got a note delievered to me by a friend of hers, lol. Won't get into much details, let's just say I'm a bit scared. For a few weeks now this girl has been screaming my name out whenever she saw me. Turns out she paid her classmate 10 pesos to find out what my name was... I found out who she is the following day, so that I can be on the look out.... Isn't Mexico grand?


20 Nov, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment