May 10, 2008

MEXICO STUFF

Cuernavaca is hot as a motherfucker but I'll survive. I modelled for some photography students at an arts school two weeks ago. I went with my amiguita Johan to offer support and the students asked me to participate.

It was amazing! Can u say "Jamaica's Next Top Model"?... No way!! Not interested in modelling as a career!!! I don't even like posing for photos. Too much shit to do like makeup, hair, people all in your face, and oh my, taking off your clothes infront of complete strangers.

In other news, in mid February I shot another television commercial for my university. So that'll be two commercials under my belt. Last week I was asked to host a tourism segment on their tv station. I guess I would be travelling to cool places and do reports, also get to wear cool clothes from the mall. I didn't have any interest in doing it neither, I didn't go to the casting, but the casting came to me. I did a mini interview during class on my teacher's camcorder. It's not so bad being on tv (haven't got paid for any of this). People recognize me from the commercials but they don't say anything (must be my don't fuck with me attitude). I'm still one of the few foreign students at my university. They recently got another girl from Chicago to teach english, she's Jamaican by birth. I wanna take guitar lessons so I gotta buy a guitar. Recently found out that my dad plays a few instruments (he owns 2 guitars). Hoping we can have a jam session in the future.

Así es la vida folks!


March 5, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment