May 1, 2008

MSN NAMES

Goodness! Gracious! Great Balls Of Fire! Okay let me just clarify something, I use MSN screen names to reflect my mood at times. Sometimes I just think of something random. Right now I am missing Wu Tang songs like crazy so I drop lines from various songs. 'Bust shots at Big Ben like we got time to kill' and 'Put on my gasoline boots and walk through hell' is from 'The Jump Off'.

And previously I was feeling Kanye West's 'Diamonds Are Forever' joint with Jay-Z, therefore I used 'Difficult takes a day impossible takes a week' and 'I had to get off the boat so I could walk on water' as screen names. I hope that the people who were asking got the drift. Screen names should reflect who you are or aren't. It's also a way of putting information out there. I see some of you people dropping in advertisements for events and stuff. That is being creative, and cheap hahahahah Take care of you. Hol' di faith.

March 2, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment