Aug 17, 2008

THREE DI HARD WAY!





I knew that the ladies would have came through for us! I just knew it! I wanted to see a clean sweep in the men's 100m finals but that didn't happen. No worries! The fit and gorgeous island beauties did it! Shelly-Ann Fraser came in at 10.78 and won the Olympic women's 100m gold medal ahead of countrywomen Sherone Simpson and Kerron Stewart, who dead-heated for silver at 10.98. It was a beautiful sight to see the three women covering themselves in the black, green and yellow flag. I got on feet, I laughed, I cursed at the mexican asshole commentator who said that Jamaica was a poor country. His "rich" country only at this time eneterd in numerous events and only had a bronze medal and within two days we summed up 4 medals. Big ups to Trinidad and Tobago's Richard Thompson for his silver medal in the 100m. This Jamaican have love for you, not just because you are a hottie, but because are a Caribbean man.

No comments:

Post a Comment