Nov 8, 2008

THE HOUSE BUNNY



So I went to the cinema with some friends and we watched The House Bunny. My option was Burn After Reading, just because it had "reading" in the title. I never read the synopsis or any reviews about Burn After Reading so that made me want to watch it even more. My friends and I walked and joked around the mall. After that we headed for the snack counter; I eye flirted with the manager at the snack counter while my friends bought nachos, popcorn and soda. Inside the theater was packed!

The House Bunny eventually started and there was nothing but laughter and giggles coming from the audience from beginning to end. Anna Farris and the entire supporting cast did a great job. I must admit that Kat Dennings stole all the scenes that she was in. The music also had me dancing in my seat. Rihanna, The Ting Tings and Metro Station were artistes' music I immediately recognized.


I Know What Boys Like - Katharine McPhee


Go see The House Bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment