Nov 9, 2008

NEW OBSESSION

Even though my Youtube account lists my occupation as an "aspiring freeloading mogul", I still want to be many things. I am already many things, but I can be more. The sky is the limit. Greedy much? So Mommy, friends and freaks like me, I want to be a pundit.

Okay so maybe I won't be the best at punditry, but, it's worth a shot. Where is all this coming from? Blame it on Rachel Maddow goddamit! Why did she have to be charismatic, cute, intelligent and witty? Damn you too MSNBC! Now I have another unexpected goal added to my list of, you guessed it, list of unexpectations.

I am sorry Jon Stewart. I have been a fan of yours since Big Daddy (so hot in that movie), but as great as The Daily Show is, it didn't make me think of being a pundit. Stephen Colbert, you are a funny guy.



In other news, some losers, uhm I mean some of my acquaintances on MSN Messenger are all sporting "Barack Obama" references in their nicknames. Or, they have Mr. Obama's photo as their display picture. It's all good, but let's see how long they will keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment