Nov 27, 2008

TWILIGHT



The best thing about my "Twilight" experience was that I never read any of the books in the series. I was aware of the hype about Robert Pattinson and I wasn't even phased. I didn't even know he was in one of the Harry Potter movies.

The film Twilight, or Crepúsculo (Spanish title) became an instant favourite of mine. Why? Because of the camera work, cinematography, special effects, and Pattinson's interpretation. All those elements made me forgive the sometime cheesy dialogue of some of the supporting cast. I'm a sucker for a good romance movie, but Bella's role was sort of awkward and desperate. Seriously, could she be any more annoying when she's begging for Edward's affection? Kristen Stewart did a really good job, she reminds me Alexis Bledel of the Gilmore Girls fame.

No comments:

Post a Comment