Feb 1, 2009

LE SIGH, NOT ENOUGH TIME

Le sigh. There will never be enough time to accomplish all the tasks we place on our table. Not even for the ones that are most necessary, like showering for example. You get up late for class, work or whatever appointment, and if you stop for that proper cleansing your body requires before facing the public, you will be late, and being late equals sanctions dammit. So whaddya do? Le sigh, and move on.

So much reading to do, not enough time. This semester I have to tackle Open Source Democracy by Douglas Rushkoff, there is also a Geopolitics anthology that I have only given a glimpse, random texts from the likes of Jorge Luís Borges, José Ortega y Gasset, and many others to come. The most interesting read I believe will be that of Sobre héroes y tumbas by Ernesto Sabato. I enjoyed his novel El túnel, I highly recommend it.

And to think I wanted a degree in literature. Le sigh.

PS: I have completed the screenplay for a short film. Please contact me if you are connected to the film industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment