Sep 21, 2009

BIBLE QUOTES & GEMS I LEARNT AT VAZ PREPARATORY SCHOOL

(click on title to go to school's website)


Ecclesiastes 12 verse 1
Remember now thy Creator in the days of thy youth, while the evil days come not, nor the years draw nigh, when thou shalt say, I have no pleasure in them...

Proverbs 6 verse 6
Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise...

Ruth 1 verse 16
And Ruth said, Entreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God...

Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.


GEMS
-Kind hearts are gardens, kind thoughts are roots, kind words are blossoms, kind deeds are fruits.

-Laziness grows on people. It begins in cobwebs and ends in iron chains

-Don't lean on others be a man! Stand on footing of your own. Be independent if you can,
and cultivate a sound backbone.

- Speak the truth and speak it ever, cost it what it will. He would hides the wrong he did, does the wrong thing still

Vaz Prep motto: “Honest Labour Bears a Lovely Face.”

No comments:

Post a Comment