- Wash your hands before and after every meal.
- Cleanse yourself after a night, morning or day of passion before going into the kitchen.
- Brush your teeth after that long nap before you put food in your mouth (or at least do some rinsing out)
- Allow yourself to be celibate for a period of time when necessary
- Practice proper hygiene!
- Eat with your family whenever you can and don't let the hunger rule you (my dad taught me that)
- Talk to anyone while you are in the bathroom doing your bodily functions because it is a cleansing and private practice that should be regarded as sacred.
- (For women) Allow any and everyone to enter your body cavities just because you are horny. Treasure your body and personal space for crying out loud.
-Wait on someone else to keep you or your living space clean.
-Explain and tell everything, especially information about other people. Whatever happened to not disclosing personal and intimate information?
Note: YOU WON'T DEFINITELY DIE IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THESE SUGGESTIONS, NEVERTHELESS TRY TO MAKE THESE PRACTICES A PART OF YOUR LIFE.
MY GRANDMA CINDERELLA IS CELEBRATING HER 86TH BIRTHDAY TODAY! SHE IS THE BEST. I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART. HOPE SHE LIVES TO SEE MANY MANY MORE.
Spending Valentine's Day 2010 at Tepoztlan Carnival was fun. My friends and I danced with the chinelos, we drank beer, socialized and had some really delicious itacates. I even played Cupid and hooked up my buddy with a seemingly nice girl.
Hope you also had a fun day. Let's not forget that we should celebrate love and appreciation for each other daily.