Apr 9, 2010

BACK WITH A BANG!

I've been busy trying to get so many pending things done that I end up ignoring Blogger. I'm back with a banging post though!

A travel piece I wrote about Cuernavaca (on page 20) was published in Jiah: The Magazine For Women With Heart, which is based in India. To get your free copy in PDF format just send an email to "mail.jiah@gmail.com" or click on the post title "Back With A Bang!" and you will be directed to Google Docs where it is available for viewing or download.


HAPPY READING FOLKS AND SUPPORT THE ARTS!

2 comments:

  1. Your story makes me want to go there so much. If you keep writing profiles on Méxican places, I'll have to go back there!

    So, what do the words on the sign mean under 'Aqui no hay baños' mean?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Msseemmaa! It roughly translates to "There are no bathrooms here. Screw you!"

    ReplyDelete