May 28, 2010

NO MORE GARRISONS IN JAMAICA?





Show me a selfless party leader and I will cast my vote.

By now most of you have heard or seen what has been happening in the Caribbean island of Jamaica. Is it a disaster incomparable to the earthquake that struck Haiti in January of this year? What I do know is that it is a catastrophe that was constructed over decades of politcal strongholds, greed, violence and mental slavery. Talk about the ignorance of a nation that has been upheld by those who have casted votes in elections throughout said time.

As a Jamaican I am free because I never voted nor am I a registered voter. "Why haven't you voted?", many have asked. I reply, "I can not vote for either political parties because I can not support a government who refuses to abolish garrison communities then make discourses against crime."

JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment