Aug 4, 2010

DRANK SOME HATERADE - AND IT WAS GOOD

DID YA MISS ME? I stayed away because I didn't wanna be the "Debbie Downer" of the blogosphere. I'm posting now because a disciple said said so. Here goes:

"The Insider" is a funny ass gossip show. WTF Niecey Nash is loud! And I love how dude is so straight-faced with his delivery.

I still don't get how Chelsea Clinton is newsworthy? She hasn't even done anything scandalous - hmmm, then again, we don't know that.

People should get their financial obligations in order and stop being selfish.

My relatives are the ones who are putting their personal ish on FB. Remind me not to piss any of them off. Crazy bastards!!

I think that Levi's dough from his Playgirl shoot is finished that's why he is trying to get back in with Bristol. Smart-ass move of the year... so far.

Andy Rooney's eyebrows are FIERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment