Jan 10, 2011

THE FEAR OF BEING LOVED

I trust that you had a wonderful weekend. Mine was - uhm - dramatic, fun, interesting and sad. My weekend activities will lead into what I want to talk about in this post.

Fear of being loved can make someone do dumb things. I'm the first to cry nonjudgmental foul at the people who cheat, because I don't agree with that kind of deception. I'd say things like "that's the dumbass move of the year" or "he has to be the biggest idiot to cheat on (insert rich and famous gorgeous Hollywood actress here)". Not only the men are guilty my good folks. I met someone for the first time who admits that she fears being loved. She lied to her significant other about her whereabouts on the weekend and spent it partying up with some people who may or may not have her best interests at heart. She said that she didn't cheat and can't even say the reason she lied. When I heard the story I felt overwhelmed.
I hope this couple can overcome this little stick in the road of their relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment