Nov 17, 2007

Undercover Brother Says I'm White

So this is an interesting topic that always causes controversy. RACE IDENTITY my friends.

I caught the spanish dubbed version of Undercover Brother on TNT. It stars: Eddie Griffin, Chi McBride, Aunjanue Ellis, Gary Anthony Williams, Dave Chapelle, Denise Richards, Billie Dee Williams, Chris Kattan and Neil Patrick Harris. This is a very funny flick thanks to the casting.

Anyways, I am guilty of identifying with the white race for all of these elements as stated by the BROTHERHOOD:

1. Mayonnaise: which I absolutely love. In 2000 I had high cholesterol thanks to too much mayo in my Subway sandwhiches.

2. I love me some NSYNC, I can't front.

3. Friends: The complete series on dvd is at the top of my wishlist. The Jamie Foxx Show is #1. And yes I know the lines of many Friends episodes.

4. I would like to see a live show of the river dance. Damn I even try doing it!

5. I love the khaki, sweaters and loafers look.

I guess if you are black and can identify with at least 2 elements listed you are crossing over to the white side. Hahahahahaha!..... I'm sure the movie was made with good intentions. Keep on rocking folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment