Apr 17, 2008

WHO AM I? GO FIGURE!

Born in Kingston, Jamaica. Lived in many different houses, my real home is that of my grandparents. My maternal grandma is my heroine, her name is Cinderella (no kidding!). Hope she'll live to be a 100+ years old and see how succesful I'll become. I'd like to take her on various trips, she seems to enjoy being on airplanes but hates elevators and escalators. Go figure!

I was the only grandchild she taught how to read, supposedly I was 3 years old. Hence my being such a nerd. Cindy is strong as an ox and looks younger than her 80+ years. We both have a petite frame and resembled each other when I was a youngster. I look more like my dad last time I checked. Hence my being mistaken for a boy a few times during my childhood. Go figure!

What I am getting at is that I am who I am because of who my grandmother is. Go figure!



..........if you can't be good be bad :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment