Jun 16, 2008

UNINTENTIONAL

You know, my memory is definitely not what it used to be
I think that should be taken into consideration when my exam papers are being marked
Don't you?
It's only fair, if I can't remember, it's not my fault
Wishful thinking, right?
I have had such an off week
I literally felt like doing nothing
I really hope today is the last of it
My procrastination was at an all time high this week.
Not good at all.
It's funny with things like that,
How you know you need to get up and get stuff done even if you don't feel like it,
But that's where it ends,
I need to shake this.
Any suggestions?


A friend of mine sent this to me in an email on June 6, 2008. She wrote every word of it, I just set it in a way that it sounds like a.... what is the word? hmm a poem maybe? Well whatever you want to call it, I find it to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment