Feb 6, 2009

LIST OF RANDOMNESS

"I don't believe that anybody feels the way I do about you know"... Wonderwall by Oasis

WTF! I SHAN'T ENGAGE IN THAT "25 THINGS THAT YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME" PHENOMENON ON FACEBOOK. I think that the hidden agenda is finding out people's secrets. There are some things that you just don't wanna share or should share.

People walk in and out of our lives like a grocery store. Only that sometimes, we spend around 3 months in that grocery store getting to know the products :-P

Ellen Degeneres rules!!

Panic and the Rebel Emergency should have been nominated for a Grammy back in the day and has the best album that you probably never heard - Captured by a Vision.

I have homophobic friends who swear that they aren't.

I'm hungry at this moment and can not decide what to eat.

TMZ is funny.

Let the young Hollyweird celebrities be and stop FORCING them to be role models. They are humans first, and always. Raise your own kids dammit!!!

What would I do if I were a trust fund baby?

The L Word is addictive.

Knowledge is attractive.

Soap operas suck.

Meh to most talk shows.

People still keep avoiding reality. Is it that hard to embrace?

How do some douchebags get reality show deals? Oh right, for being douchebags.

The Hills. Tried watching it, but the characters seem like expressionless plastic zombie people without real issues. Unnecessary drama much?... Laguna Beach ruled!!

Pundits, pundits, pundits.

People I know wanna get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment