Mar 22, 2009

KISS KISS, FUN FUN

"Life is good and the girls are gorgeous"
These Streets by Paolo Nutini




Spring Night Party was the place to be on Saturday, March 21st. Finding the place was easy thanks to the map that the Duendes Rosas, who are the promoters, provided.

Once I got there, the two ladies selling tickets had a welcome smile that was more than appreciative. One of them remembered me from the last party and was sort of encouraging me to wear one of the colour-coded chains. The tables were decorated with subtle candles, the bar was easily accessible (they had Dos Equis beer!) and the music varied throughout the night. The boys and girls were in full effect tearing up the dance floor. The pool was waiting for all those who dared to jump in and cool off. Hahaha at one point two girls had a freestyle race. My only complaint is that two restrooms aren't sufficient for such a large beer drinking crowd. A companion of mine who is a very good friend of the Duendes introduced me to two of them but I can not remember their names; I do remember though that one of them is the webmaster of their site.

The Venezuelan exotic dancers executed their task very well. I wonder how much hours they spend in the gym? I have to give an honourable mention to The L Word's Marina look-alike. The resemblance and gestures were sweetly uncanny. The Duendes Rosas once again did a fantastic job!
(click on link to go to Duendes Rosas website)

No comments:

Post a Comment