Sep 21, 2009

SCAM EMAIL I GOT


Dearest,
Thank you for your mail and i know this mail will come to you as surprise,since,we don't know each ,but, i believe faith can bring us together. I will like to established a relationship with you by special grace of God and i also contacted you, because, of the urgency of my situation here in Togo.I am single girl of 24 years of age and the only daughter of Late Dr.Al Ahlia Nasir,who was the formal Director of Ah liaco chemical Manufacturing company,a private chemical/Plastics industry in Damascus,Syria,My parent was been killed by the government of Dr.Sadiq al-Mahdir,who was the former Sudanese Prime Minister by sending troop to come and burn down our house down in mid night and my parent were killed by the troopsDr.Sadiq al-Mahdir accuse my father of coup attempt by financing rebel Justice and Equality Movement (JEM) I was in the University campus when i had the news the following morning,from there,i managed to scape to a neighboring country in Africa to seek a slum under under United nation refugee camp with attached to St Anthony Catholic church in Lome,republic of Togo.Dr.Sadiq al-Mahdir,has succeeded in destroying my family,by using his power to take all our family properties,even taking the certificate of co-operation of my father company and hand over to the Syria Co-operate affair by accusing him of vandalizing government fund to open the company,Presently now,I am seeking for an assistance of a trusted and God fearing person i can trust my love possibly relocate and settle down in life.My father of blessed memory deposited the sum of US $3.500, 000.00 in one international bank in Europe with my name as the next of kin,which ,no body is away of the deposit apart from me,because, i was informed, when he made the deposit,before his shocking death, I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.I shall forward you with the necessary documents on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer of the fund and investment of the fund in your country,.As you will help me in an investment of the fund. I will like to go back to school in your country and complete my studies, as i was in my 3Rd year in the university,when the wicked world turn me upside down.It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why, I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes and as soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest,I will put every things into action immediately. In the light of the above,I shall appreciate an urgent respond indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely.Please do keep this only to your self, please, i begg you not to disclose it till i come over,because,i don't want to attract the interest of the government again and i want to protect my life also.
Yours Sincerely,
Monica
monicanasir@hotmail.fr is the sender, it also came attached with the photograph of a young black woman that is shown above.


Lots of scam artists out there, just look at this random email I got. Sad thing about it is that there are kind-hearted people out there who fall into these traps.

No comments:

Post a Comment