Jul 1, 2014

I Am The One

Welcome to the Thunderdome! I really wanted to start this blog off with a bang of a statement. Why do I need to do this? No reasons, it just feels right.

Let me mention a few things on my mind.

I need to spend at least one week in Mexilandia (Mexico) so I can indulge in the delicious tacos and get stared at while doing so. I seldom get stared at in Jamaica so that bit of attention will do some good.

My Limited Edition Ernst Benz Mario Batali Chronoscope is keeping my wrist happy and feeling sexy. Having a pricey Swiss timepiece is a dream come true. My other dream timepieces are Hublot and Audemars Piguet.

The Mexicans on my social networks are having a fit about their National team being eliminated. They really need to relax. I can not imagine being addicted to any type of sport, or to anything, to be quite frank.

With that being said, I must end this with a bang.