Jan 11, 2009

HANGING ON TO AN ORGASM

Your hair left memories on my striped pillows. The strands are curly. When the sunlight enters through the Windexed panes and shines upon them them they reflect a bright gold; sometimes three quarters has the colour of chestnut. Suddenly, I begin to think about that day you sat at the front of the class conducting oral exams. How sexy you were in those jeans that gave makes me feel cathartic. Your black boots and sweater makes you almost look renegade. Your jovial expressions and gestures are why you've always been my favourite. Can't say you are the best teacher but you are definitely the best looking. You make people laugh yet I can see that you are timid in certain settings. I am attracted to your shyness and what I consider inexperience. If you only knew how many kisses and intimate moments we've shared in my fantasies.

And now, here I am with your hair, the only proof I have that you were in my bed last night. Where do we go from here? I hope that we will be able to have another night of awkwardness, another night of ecstasy, a night of fun, of pleasure. I can tell that it was also good for you. The sounds that you made when we touched for the first time could not have been fake.


Written March 13, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment