Feb 16, 2013

Happy Feet Jamaican Style

Heeellllooooooo folks!

Valentine's Day has passed! Thank heavens!

I do not claim to be the most fashion forward or trendy, however, I do know what suits my body and personality. With that in mind I would like to mention a brand that has been receiving rave reviews from some close acquaintances of mine.

Bridget Sandals is a footwear designer house hailing from the glorious Caribbean island of Jamaica that has been around for a couple of decades. I understand that they are not mass produced therefore it will be harder for you to have a "twin" when you go to any social event. According to the website at the time of posting the price range is from USD$90 to $150. The sandals are easily recognizable and worn by the elite from mostly the middle to upper class echelons of Jamaican society. If exclusivity is what you crave then check out Bridget Sandals.

The inspiration is free my friend.