May 3, 2020

Confessions of a Blogger

This is me:

1. I have a 9-5: Blogging for some folks is a full time job that pays the bills. Not so for me. Especially since I am on the more boring end of the North Coast where scammers riding "John Crows" (motorbikes) on Market Street is cool. Point is, there isn't much of a social scene to talk about.

2. New Creature: I got baptized August of this year and my first focus is on the Lord Jesus Christ. Everyone and everything else comes after.

3. Malfunctioning Laptop: It is easier to churn out the words in my head if I was infront of a computer screen. For now my trusty Smartphone has been doing the job.

4. Youtube: I actually like recording random things and posting them on Youtube unedited.

5. Foodie: I am big on cooking and trying new cuisines.