May 1, 2008

MY NEW CRIB AND OTHER STUFF NO ONE CARES ABOUT

I am now moving to my third crib since I've arrived in Mexico. But this one is the best so far!Talk about just getting better and better! WOW! I room with two girls from Chicago, otherwise called 'The Windy City' for those who not in the know. I'm the oldest, hehehehe, so I'm the boss! Just joking, I am the oldest but we're all cool. Oh, their names are Katie and Carli, and they love to party, so you know them in my good book for sure. Yup yup, my landlords are pretty cool. Talk about kind people. Anyway, I'm just killing time writing this entry cuz the taco place open in the next 25 minutes and I can't be bothered to go home and come back out. Just had to let y'all know. Last time I had tacos was Tuesday, and is now Sunday, so I'm doing good where the weakness is concerned.

June 11, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment