May 1, 2008

PICNIC AT SANTA ROSA

Wow, I had the best Saturday ever! I spent the day by the pool, socializing and playing football with the most amazing company you can ever imagine. So adorable. I went to my landlady's house in Santa Rosa, that is like 15 minutes drive outside of Taxco. The property was so huge and beautiful. They had a goat, wanted to curry his scunt goddammit. lol. The girls spent most of the time tanning, swimming and taking photographs. I was mostly drank beer and whatever. The menu was great: beer, fruits, tortilla, guacamole (shout out to Eric), salsa, potato chips, soda, cheese and the tastiest grilled chicken. WOW! Everything was so delicious. For the most part, we all felt like a bunch of spoil brats just chilling by the pool and having everything being done for us. But we totally appreciated it.

June 17, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment